Thank you for joining us on The Ark at RSNA 2021!
November 28 – December 1, 2021
Booth # 3740
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
PaxeraHealth will be unveiling The Ark – a patent pending technology. Inspired by the story of Noah’s Ark, our zero-coding authoring platform offers “Algorithms as a service” to help healthcare systems and academic centers to DIY their own AI algorithms for all possible modalities, body parts, and anomalies. The Ark leverages a balanced dataset from members using collaborative learning. It will expedite the production of clinically validated imaging AI algorithms for these members and enable them to use high-end modeling, annotation, and native data curation tools.
The Ark platform was developed to make AI more accessible and affordable, help reduce medical errors, and increase productivity. In addition to introducing the Ark, PaxeraHealth will be showcasing the latest version of its AI-based Enterprise Imaging platform, PaxeraUltima 8th Generation.
Built from the ground up, PaxexaUltima 8th Generation, provides cutting-edge native AI algorithms detecting 20 abnormalities and the latest machine learning technology designed to learn and improve with every user interaction, as well as:
- Fully automated analysis to pull and filter data and extract relevant information
- Acute abnormality detection and prioritization on the work list
- Monitors users’ behavioral patterns and adjusts to user preferences
- Native integrated AI algorithms for Mammography, Chest Xray and Brain CT
- Seamless voice and text interaction with the industry’s first chatbot “Erabot”
- Prioritize high-risk studies, decrease reading times, and reduce false positives and costly patient recalls