- Ultra-fast streaming technology, no more waiting while studies are rendering
- User-friendly design with fully customizable user interface
- Smart built in hanging protocols and option to build your own – modality and screen count specific
- Compare multiple studies and navigate between current and prior studies seamlessly
- Highly scalable, it will grow with your facility
- E-mail anonymized images directly from the study viewer
- Burn CD/DVDS and export studies effortlessly
- Import DICOM from CDs, directories, cloud drives, and Query Retrieve
- Business analytic tools to monitor workflow within the facility
Daily workflow requirements are streamlined through smart filters, protocols, and full customization of the viewer’s interface. The graphical timeline of the patient’s clinical history enables imaging professionals to interactively view prior studies, and compare current prior studies side by side, without returning to the work list. From image acquisition to result delivery, we have tools to maximize productivity and minimize resource usage.
View images anywhere, anytime, from tables or smart phones via the robust iPaxera app – it works on Apple and Android devices.
Radiologists can diagnose on lunch break or vacation time, dictate, or write reports via the embedded reporting tool, and send reports by email or save them with studies. Physicians can use their iPad or tablet during consultation, to show patients their images in real-time, as it gets sent from the acquisition station.
Share And Collaborate
Innovative functionality creates multiple ways to securely share images. Sharing solutions comply with IHE standards, including directly via email or through unique URLs, cloud drives, and social media platforms. Communication within the facility becomes a breeze with the ability to assign studies, send messages to other users, and share studies via the online chat feature.
- Fully HIPAA compliant architecture designed with the most stringent file transfer security standards
- Dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security
- Radio Frequency ID (RFID) for real time accessibility and enhanced security, verifies user’s presence during account login, automatically logs-off once users step away from the workstation.
Modality Specific Tools
Paxera’s Cardiology PACS offers a simplistic view to a complex area of care. Streamline all of your studies including Nuclear Medicine, ECG, Cathlab, CT, MRI, X-Ray and more from one workstation without any download time.
Enhance your cardiology department’s workflow, diagnosis and reporting with a consolidated workstation that gives you quick access to data.
Our Cardiology PACS offers excellent tools that benefit your workflow by optimizing your staff productivity with customizable features.
Whether you need to control the frame rate of cine series, compare current and prior studies or need to create a report, Paxera Cardiology PACS is completely customizable to fit your workflow.
- Reporting: Create reports quickly and efficiently with our easy to use templates. Cut report write up time in half with the ability to export measurements from Vascular graphs, Echo and more directly to the report.
- Diagnosis: Our automated clinical toolsets for each cardiovascular procedure decreases mouse mileage and your number of clicks, providing quick turnaround time and confidence for diagnosis.
- Study Comparison: Quickly view any study from a patient’s timeline in the study viewer. Compare current and prior studies easily with a single click from multi-modalities without jumping from workstation to workstation.
Our Ultima Mammography module is designed to optimize productivity and accelerate workflow with a whole set of diagnostic imaging tools for every kind of mammography study on one workstation.
Enhance clinical decision making with the ability to compare studies quickly and easily.
Save time and energy with the ability to view CAD files, tomosynthesis, MRI, ultrasound and US mammography exams from one workstation.
Built with a strong double-blind reading workflow, structural reporting tools, bi-rad categories and more to ensure every diagnosis is executed accurately and efficiently.
- Patient Timeline: See every study a patient has received on the patient timeline with the ability to compare current and prior studies for quick comparisons.
- Tomosynthesis: Never miss a detail with the stack indicator control that allows you to see exactly what image slice you are viewing in reference to the breast.
- Advanced reporting: Add the complete patient’s history easily with templates. Easily add different types of findings such as general, mass, calcification, asymmetry, architecture distortion and others with wizard pages.
Paxera Orthopedic provides access to medical images for diagnosis, comparison and analysis. The solution streamlines clinical and workflows effortlessly with the ability to view studies in real time. The module is designed to speed up workflow and allows you to focus on your ortho patients with accuracy, timeliness and top quality. Paxera Orhtopedic enables you to customize your workflow which will boost your productivity. The module comes with reporting tools that take less time to create.
- Study Comparison: Compare studies easily with the patient timeline. Pull down any study for current and prior comparison.
- Templating: Offering an integrated workflow for Orthopedic templating for pre-operative planning.
- Full Tool Set: Orthopedic specific tools to ensure every measurement and annotation is reported correctly.
Paxera Pathology module gives you functionality for beyond the microscope. Spend more time reviewing studies instead of spending time with tedious and redundant tasks. Our scalable system handles high resolution images with ease, giving you complete confidence in making a diagnosis.
- Organization: With the patient timeline, comparing current and prior studies that are different is made possible with a single click.
- One viewer: View all pathology, histopathology and cytology cases from one viewer which saves time and energy.
- Reporting: Create reports efficiently with built in templates that are customizable that make adding patient’s information simple.