JOIN US AT HIMSS 2020!
MARCH 9-13, 2020 | BOOTH # 541
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
PaxeraHealth Complete Digital Pathology Solution
PaxeraHealth’s Enterprise Imaging Platform helps to connect more departments with a single diagnostic viewer and vendor-neutral archive, all accessible from one login. The latest version of the platform is designed to support even the most demanding workloads and data files with a ZFP universal viewer that utilizes ultra-fast streaming technology, making it possible to easily view and navigate large size image files, such a pathology images. The Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) enables the management of all images from one login, regardless of origin, with lifecycle management rules to address storage issues for the massive size of pathology images. The solution helps facilitate accurate diagnosis of histopathology and cytology cases while eliminating errors in storage of pathology data.
360 o Access
Unlocks patient history from silos and enables enterprise-wide access
Unified repository for all hospital data, context management and eases migration
Unified viewer for DICOM and non-DICOM from any source and for all files formats
Advanced user collaboration with chatting and real-time sharing tools
PaxeraUltima360 is an AI-based Enterprise Imaging Platform that can be incrementally priced, licensed, configured and adopted. Organizations can select a single scalable, multi-specialty enterprise-imaging vendor solution with a flexible approach, allowing them to invest in what they need, when they need it as they grow and evolve.
- Customizable and user friendly, with multi-lingual capable interfaces
- Ultrafast streaming technology that works on any bandwidth
- Universal viewer reads any DICOM / non-DICOM files, from multi-modality and multi-ology
- Dedicated viewing apps for iOS and Android platforms
- Zero footprint viewer requires no download and leaves no trace
- Interoperation with virtually any EMR and PACS, enabling seamless access to all patient images across the enterprise
- VNA archiving for easy migration of studies with advanced tools and dynamic DICOM tag morphing
- Storage management and retention policies based on clinical metadata
- Complete solution standardized with advanced modules including collaboration and business analytic tools, cardiology and mammography features, CD/DVD burning tool, MPR/MIP, ortho and chiropractic tools, patient portal, and more