We are hiring
PaxeraHealth has a need for an experienced Implementations Specialist to join our talented team of individuals who will work closely with customers and project managers to implement new installations, service existing installations and provide highest level of technical and application support (both remote and in-person) for PaxeraHealth Corp. products and platforms, including the integration of this platform into enterprise network . We are looking for a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity.
- Performs technical tasks in assisting with project implementation such as installing virtual machines, OSs and software and scripting.
- Implements and installs software integrations, such as PACS/RIS or HIS/RIS, at current or new client sites or remotely depending on connection and complexity.
- Reviews software and creates instructions and a strategic plan for installation.
- Helps clients to understand Paxera technologies in relation to imaging and clinical workflows.
- Fields complex support interactions that require system analysis and problem-solving techniques and procedures such as consulting with customers, determining hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Supports DICOM, PACS and their connectivity/integration issues with company software.
- Connects remotely to access into customer systems to determine root cause, make recommendations and solve issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous medical imaging experience working with large healthcare enterprises either directly as a member of the healthcare enterprise or a vendor of the healthcare enterprises.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar or at least 3 years’ related experience in a medical imaging organization or the combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position.
- Very experienced in supporting and implementing PACS solutions and /or strong clinical background in medical imaging
- Working knowledge of healthcare standards: IHE, DICOM and HL7
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet, WAN, LDAP, Active Directory, Novell NetWare
- CIIP certification is preferred
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal and listening
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
In addition, experience in most of the following areas:
- Shell scripts
- HTML, XML, and Database SQL
- Experience with administration of standard service such as: Apache, bind, Directory Server, NTP, NFS or OpenSSL
- Network sniffing: Wireshark or tcpdump
PaxeraHealth, a leading Medical IT company in the Boston area, is looking for an ambitious and energetic candidate to grow with us. We seek someone who is professional, willing to learn, and wants to be involved in a fast paced and exciting industry. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a respectful, friendly work environment in a growing company!
No phone calls, please. Send a resume according to the instructions below if you are interested in and qualified for this exciting opportunity!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: To be considered for this position, please include your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format