THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT ARABHEALTH 2022!
January 24-27, 2022 | Booth # S3. D59
Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
PaxeraHealth has unveiled The Ark – a patent pending technology – and we excited to demonstrate the latest AI technology for imaging in Dubai next month.
Inspired by the story of Noah’s Ark, our zero-coding authoring platform offers “Algorithms as a service” to help healthcare systems and academic centers to DIY their own AI algorithms for all possible modalities, body parts, and anomalies. The Ark leverages a balanced dataset from members using collaborative learning. It will expedite the production of clinically validated imaging AI algorithms for these members and enable them to use high-end modeling, annotation, and native data curation tools.
The Ark platform was developed to make AI more accessible and affordable, help reduce medical errors, and increase productivity. In addition to the Ark, PaxeraHealth will be showcasing the latest version of its AI-based Enterprise Imaging platform, PaxeraUltima 8th Generation.
Built from the ground up, PaxexaUltima 8th Generation, provides cutting-edge native AI algorithms detecting 20 abnormalities and the latest machine learning technology designed to learn and improve with every user interaction, as well as:
- Fully automated analysis to pull and filter data and extract relevant information
- Acute abnormality detection and prioritization on the work list
- Monitors users’ behavioral patterns and adjusts to user preferences
- Native integrated AI algorithms for Mammography, Chest Xray and Brain CT
- Seamless voice and text interaction with the industry’s first chatbot “Erabot”
- Prioritize high-risk studies, decrease reading times, and reduce false positives and costly patient recalls